Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

                              Final: Part 1
1. Things i liked about this class are that it was really easy and it didn't create stress like the other classes did, i also had a lot of free time to finish other homeworks and to play games at times. This class also showed me how to use a computer more fluently.
2. Something i didn't like about  this class was the everyday routine we had to follow it became mundane.
3. In my opinion some recommendations for this class are to change the everyday routine a bit, and do more projects.
4. I believe that i did try my best.
5. I indeed read my 100+ goals book but not every day due to that the other classes at times gave too much homework and i got out of practice close to 6:30.
6.I am indeed committed to being a ctr person because i've learned that it is a great way to enjoy life, it's a way to accomplish goals and create great victories in life.
7. One thing i will always remember about this class is all the teachings i received from the student success statement, they were quotes from great people that have helped me to determine what path i should follow in a near future.      

No comments:

Post a Comment