Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2014

                       New media evaluation 
A. there are a lot of things i liked from this class, for example i was able to learn how to type faster, and every morning there would be the student success statement which taught me a lot about making my spirit, mind, and body more pure, also this class persuades me to choose the right. There is only one thing i didn't like about this class, that we do not really get that much free time.
B. There is only only two suggestions i have for this class, to have more free time and to change the medical careers more often and do different careers.
C. In my opinion i did my best because ii always tried to finish on time and do all my assignments.
D. To be honest sometimes i dont read my 100+ goals, and i choose to do something else because i try to relax from all my classes.
E. I a committed to being a CTR, person because i try my hardest to accomplish my goals, and always try to do good, and i try to help others.
F. What i promise i will do to take responsibility for my body-mind- and spirit is always choose the right, and not do anything wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment